The Murderer The Murderer

Awesome Syncing With The Song

Here in sweden noone can have a gun and we got like 6 murders a year cuz noone can just go buy a gun and shoot someone.... thats what ´the fuckers who love guns dont understand.

Blue Haired Emo Blue Haired Emo

......

Srry..... but thats not how you get a ''copyright'' on your things :/
any way
average animation
you get a five out of ten
and a two out of five

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Great!

Bad thing krinkels released his MC9 at the same time cuz he is totally owns the portal to day

Jonnyethco responds:

Yeah. I'm just glad I submitted on Saturday rather than Sunday. I finally got that daily feature trophy I've been after.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Finaly!

OOOH my gosh Krinkels you took your time with this one... with good results tho oh my i saw it in the flash portal :') me and a friend have waited sooo long and checked every post and update on your profile and site :D FINALY ITS HERE! YAAAY
Kirby to you (> '.')>

Check out dis fish Check out dis fish

LUL

Thx now i finally have something to wipe my ass with when im on the toilett :D

eating eating

MAN!

lol thats retarded lol what a sick mind came up with this still i like it made me lol 4 times.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Your so right!

lol that is newground in a nutshell XD

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

God bless sprites

Awesome movie and the squid made the worst noise i ever heard just the squid made me lol :D

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Wow

wow thats an awesome movie i feel al warm when i see this movie and you got animation skills you need to keep on cuz this is an really heart warming story.

Also Lycka Till i framtiden.
Also Good Luck in the Future.

Daani responds:

Tack!:)

Chaos School Chaos School

hmmm....

i will belive this was yourfirst try and i have to say its ok to be the first try.

Vlynie responds:

thanks im trying to improve